1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I always say I’m going to “blah blah blah” but I never do so I’ve given up on making them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank God.
5. What countries did you visit?
Germany, France and Malta.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
confidence and determination.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory?
16th april and 3rd October.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I’m not really sure there is one.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don’t really feel like i’ve failed at anything, probably because I haven’t really tried anything.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I have had a few colds and had a 72 hour sickness bug.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
all my new clothes and shizzle:3
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
idek what this means:c
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
loads of different people for different reasons.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you really, really, really get excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
17. Compared to this time last year are you:
Happier? at the start of 2011, I was really happy. so happy, I can’t even explain. then I got fairly depressed..but now I’ve found Adam, an he makes me really really happy.
Thinner? yes. only by about 2 or 3 inches on the waist.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
spend time with important people, instead of curling up into my shell.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
feeling miserable and stressed. pretending like everything’s okay.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my dad.
21. How will you be spending New Years?
With the Mum, step dad and two of my sisters.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
twice I fell in love, first in early April, with a guy who if we did make it work it would be a long distance Relationship. and I miss him. but he’s moved on from me, ha.
and second at the end of August, with a guy alot closer. and we’ve been going out since the start of October:3
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
either I’m a celebrity, or big brother.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I never really used to ‘hate’ people last year. but this year I’ve grown to hate about 4 people :L
26. What was the best book you read?
Didn’t really read any new ones this year.
27. What was your biggest musical discovery?
One direction, drake, the courteeners and the wanted.
I know some of those were around before this year, but id only really just started listening to them:’)
But I’ve supported 1D from the start:3
28. What did you want and you got?
29. What did you want and not get?
concert tickets :c
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
31. What did you do on your birthday?
went to the cinema and a meal I think?:L I cant remember:’)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having more money to do stuff with people:L
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
jeggings, uggs, chinos, shorts, one shoulder tops, over sized hoodies and scarfs:’)
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
Either Liam Payne or Justin Bieber.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
none really, I rarely watch the news
37. Who did you miss?
after what happen between us, Danny. I missed having him there everyday to talk to, even though he was never actually here I had him to talk to everyday. and I just miss how close we were.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Adam:3 honestly amazing, understands me completely and we can talk about literally anything. we haven’t been together long but it actually feels like so much longer. we’ve got so close over the short time we’ve known each other and he’s already helped me through a lot. and I really love him lots:3
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Your decisions do not affect only you, especially if you are in a relationship. look before you leap but you still need to follow your heart.
40. Quote or Song Lyric that sums up your year:
quote; “one day, you’re going to wake up and realise what you’ve missed..and it’s gonna be too late.”
lyric; “everyone’s a kid that no one cares about, you just gotta keep screaming until they hear you out..”